How can I register as an developer?
1. If you are not a registered Vizdrive user, register first as a user. During registration, click "Register As Publisher"
2. If you a registered Vizdrive user, click on Contribute on header. It prompts you to author registration
Step2. Portfolio Information
1. Fill in any information on your blogs, tutorials you would like to add to your portfolio
2. If you are available for support of your templates
3. Support cost if available (cost per hour)
4. Your work experience to provide timeline for portfolio
5. Your reference site (could be your social media site)
Step3. Payment Information
Option 1. You can choose to store your payment information securely in Stripe to process payments immediately. Click on Save and Connect to Stripe
Option 2. You can choose to collect your payments quarterly with minimum balance more than $50. Provide your address and VAT ID. This is required for computing VAT and Sales, local taxes to help you file Sales, VAT taxes. If this is not provided, seller needs to compute the sales/VAT taxes. Click Finish Registration.
What are the steps to onboard a content item?
Step1. Make sure you are logged on as a registered seller.
Step2. Click on Contribute on header to open the onboarding form.
a. Add Presentation images (any image format files)
b. Set the title of the content
c. Set the Price and Currency of sale
d. Upload actual file being merchandized - ex: *.js, *.r, *.xlsx
e. Add description of the entry. Describe in detail as much as possible on the dimensions, interaction points of the content item.
f. If you want add any embed content source like video, add the src in the textbox below "Add embed source"
g. Add type of the content item
h. Set the technology of the content item, version of technology it was developed on, if its backward compatible
i. Add search tags for the content item. Make sure to add on content type, technology.
j. You are all set! Click on Publish to push the content item.
If you are experiencing issues publishing, you can send the content with all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process it for you.
How do I price an item?
The seller determines the price of the content item. The Price is inclusive of below items, so consider
1. Seller fee - 30% of the total price
2. Taxes like - Sales Tax, local Tax , VAT, GST etc
What are Forum Requests?
This is a repository of customer requests for templates and job requests.